Monday, July 25, 2011

Do you believe him?



Please write to Taoiseach Enda Kenny and complain about his appalling "rant" against the Church. I know the Church has failed, but his speech was simply out of order. It was disgraceful. It was the speech of an angry teenager. In demonising the Church, he demonised me, and every other Irish Catholic who is trying to do their best. I am a Catholic, and I am proud to be a Catholic, no matter how much hatred Enda Kenny manages to drum up.  Shame on you Enda!


E-mail:webmaster@taoiseach.gov.ie

Enda was in Donegal yesterday at the McGill Summer School and according to him, "I’ve had several hundred messages from parish priests around this country who said ‘it’s about time somebody spoke out like this." I find it hard to believe that several hundred parish priests have contacted Enda since Wednesday 20th July (just four days ago).

3 comments:

Peter said...

"In demonising the Church, he demonised me, and every other Irish Catholic" - excellent words. I wish they had been said by one of our bishops. Their silence is even more disgraceful than the Taoiseach's speech.

Anonymous said...

Not for one second do I believe Kenny - he lied to the people of Roscommon and then lied to the Dail about the lie. No way did hundreds of parish priests write to him.

Anonymous said...

Not for one second do I believe Kenny - he lied to the people of Roscommon and then lied to the Dail about the lie. No way did hundreds of parish priests write to him.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...