Monday, July 2, 2012

Thank God for the Presbyterians!

Today marks week two of the school holidays, and all I can say is "Thank God for the Presbyterians". This morning I dispatched my four children off to Bible Camp in Drogheda. This is the third year that they have attended. The older three children enjoyed it thoroughly, while my youngest age five was not so sure. 



Each day there is a Bible story, and the children will learn a verse of scripture. Today's verse was "The Son Of Man came to seek and to save the lost" (Luke 19:10). Each day there will be a new verse to remember. My children have always enjoyed the challenge of learning and remembering all their verses for the week. Wouldn't it be great if my children could learn verses of scripture at their Catholic school??? 

There was also football, skipping, tennis and the essential juice and biscuits. 

Two hours of Bible Camp meant two hours of peace for me, which was time enough to enjoy a nice cup of coffee, and to do the grocery shopping. Amazingly Bible Camp only cost me €4, €1 per child. Thankfully Bible Camp will last all week. Again I say "Thank God for the Presbyterians."


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...